My husband and I purchased two ambassadors at Silverleaf Resorts over a period of time. We enjoyed staying there over the years.

We were teachers, and could enjoy our summer vacations. We have paid maintenance fees for as long as we owned them. We are now retired and living in Corpus Christi. I would like to sell them, or even give them away!

That does not appear to be an option. If I quit paying maintenance fees, I hope they will take them back!

Wish me luck friends. If they sue me I will let you know on this site.

The Atzenhoffers--Wayne & Laura

This person wrote the review because of "can't get rid of them" at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I would love to have one of those as they foreclosed on mine that I have been paying for for 16 years. If you are still interested in giving one away, or selling it, please let me know.

Kindest regards, T. Herrera 573-673-6544