Dayton, Texas
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

This is a horrible investment for your family. You are better off putting that payment in your savings account and taking and enjoying a vacation with your family.

They claim to be family orientated but they are not. They only apply the policy when it suits them. I have been with them since Sept 2011. I have banked my weeks in 2014, 2015, 2016 because I cannot use them and then when I want to use them I can never use them because now you need to give them 30 days advance on booking....Funny when you are buying and since I bought it this was never a problem, but now as of May 2016 they are applying policy which I will never be able to do, due to my husband employment and how he works.

But, when we were buying they were like they are lacked on that policy procedure and they have been until it didn't suit them any longer, so now I just pay pay pay and never use it. S0 PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!! All I wanted to do is use 2 days from my banked time so I wouldn't have to give them another 100 for the two days I needed....and you think the money I pay them would be enough, but no they couldn't even give me 2 days of my 3 years of banked weeks to use. Like I said they talk a big game at the time of purchase, but they are all about the money and not about serving their customers that pay for their time.

The only time this would work for you if you can actually use the time that is assigned to you, but how many of us can actually plan a year in advance every year for the same time all the time for the rest of your vacations.

EXACTLY MY POINT THOSE WHO GET IT! I beg you please do not fall for this and do not throw your money away like me....I am stuck and by the way you are stuck you cannot sell it or give it away because most people you say silverleaf they say oh *** no!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with when customer service actually won over policy and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they apply policy when it suits them and only then. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of silverleaf resorts vacation package booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $14976. Silverleaf Resorts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation package booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Colchester, Connecticut, United States #1178025

have you tried to use your weeks into rci, for other locations

RobertTuck

My name is Robert Tuck and I work for Resort Relief.

We represent a law firm that agrees with your complaint on the Silverleaf Complaint Board, and we like to speak to you about your rights. We have been in litigation with Silverleaf for years and can help you.

Please call me about what's changed and what to expect from Holiday Inn Vacation Club.

Reach me at the office or my cell. Hope to speak to you soon.

RT