I had lost my job, called Silverleaf to make them aware of the situation. I have called and kept the office up to date with my progress, as well as when unemployment would kick in and the like. I in turn have been and are still getting at 15 to calls a day asking for a payment. In addition the reps wanted a promise to male a payment even though I knew I would not have the money in that time frame. This is been one of the most harassing situations I have dealt with in life.

Not only are you looking for work and having to deal with that stress, but the holidays and other creditors that you have to deal with.

More importantly, I have NEVER used the resorts and will NEVER use the resort, so I asked them to assist with selling the resort package and they only wanted to talk about getting the money.

This company is a fraud and are a mess!! I HATE THAT I EVER AGREED TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE
#711987

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson