1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We received an invitation from Silverleaf resort in 1989 to come and join them some fun and enjoyment. If you attend a presentation about 60 minutes, we will received gifts.

At the time we didn't know what a timeshare is. The sales talked was very promising and convincing that took 4 hours of talking. After a year, we received an invitation to attend a seminar and dinner was free. They convince us to upgrade the unit we purchased and we did.

This keep going on year after year to upgrade. In 2012 they invite us for a free overnight stay at "The Villages" to update us the "new owner" of the resort that will only take 30 minutes but ended to 5 in the afternoon which it could have been over at 10:30 in the morning. During the sales talk, I keep telling them we're not interested in updating our lodge (paid in full) and will take us 3 to 4 hours driving home. Another guy come in and another guy and so on.

We were trap like we were criminals. We were so hungry I cannot concentrate I have to eat because of my health problem. They finally offer us water. I felt dizzy like my head was empty.

I feel we were interrogated in the room as criminals. My husband finally told them what other deal they have because we just want to get out there. They made the paper work and showed it to us. We questioned why is it Orlando Florida when we live in Texas besides of our age we cannot drive that far.

The guy said not to worry. They got us convince and up to this moment we have not used our timeshare in Florida too far for us to drive. We haven't been to any resort in Texas. There is no availability.

For 5 years paying and maintenance went up to 91.00 each month. They don't call it maintenance, now it' membership. If you're a member why will you pay 91.00 a month plus monthly payment of the unit. Silverleaf lied to convince people another illegal tactics which is fraud and misrepresentation to customers.

We are the victim of deceptive practice and fraud which is unlawful. after

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misleading sales tactics, Lies of the salesperson, Poor phone customer service, Hotel options.

Comments