As a former employee, tell everyone you know to avoid going to a Silverleaf Timeshare presentation. They work solely on commission and will tell you only what they think you want to hear.

All the questions you answered in the beginning of their "vacation survey" will be brought back and used against you in their closing. They will find a common bond with you in the beginning and act like you are all best friends to win your business. Don't fall for any of it. If the program worked like it should, they wouldn't have to lie about it.

Also, don't go only for the gifts, your time spent there is not worth it. They forge signatures on documents on a regular basis if you forgot to sign somewhere when you were in the Verification Loan Officers office (closing office). Because what are they going to do...you have long left the resort and they need to turn in the paperwork. They are not going to chase you down for a signature, so for them it's much easier to forge your signature.

Check your copy of your documents if you purchased in the past and make sure you signed where you were supposed to.

If not, request a copy from the corporate office in Dallas and match their copy to yours to verify. Also check for the notary stamp,this was something else they did was to notarize documents later.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

#319591

I quit their sales staff due to their un-ethical lies and have been screwed out of 2000 in commissions. Anybody else get screwed after quitting due to their lies and deceit?

#319392

I WORK IN MARKETING IN ILLINOIS FOR SILVERLEAF RESORTS AT VARIOUS EVENTS AND VENUES LIKE SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA. I CAME BACK AFTER A BRIEF TIME WITH THEM BACK IN 2006 TO 2007.

WE TELL THE CLIENTS EVERYTHING TO EXPECT FROM THEIR VISIT TO RESORTS, AND THE PRIZES DO WORK!---I KNOW CO-WORKERS FROM PAST COMPANIES I WORKED THAT WENT TO VEGAS ON OUR GIFTS. AS FOR STAFF, EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY FRIENDLY WITH ME, SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT THESE OTHER FORMER EMPLOYEES EXPERIENCED, BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS YET.

#201279

We are thinking of taking the tour there, do you happen to have the snacks menu?

We bought a week at Hill Country Resort on Cayon Lake in Texas about 20 years a go and have been sorry ever since. You can use your week but that's about it, so many people go there you can't use the pool or anything else.

And the fees keep going up is $70.a month now WHAT A RIP OFF. DO NOT BUY A TIME SHARE THE FEES WILL GO UP ON YOU YEAR BY YEAR.

thank you guys so much for being honest.now my husband and i will not be attending this presentation.they told me that it was only an tour of the resort so that we could share it with others,and we didnt have to buy anything and they were not selling things..glad we didnt take this trip early tomorrow morning...they are aware times are hard right now and people are falling for anything..but trust in god for your resources and not yourself or others thats where i almost fell for this scam..

San Bernardino, California, United States #114357

to vhamilton32- you leave with a price, but they will make you work for it as they are very pushy salesmen. the price you get, however, will have many information on the fineprint.

i.e. the trip to florida we got states that we can only use it on off peak seasons. we can only leave on a tuesday.

there are some more specific instructions i cannot remember. it's been 2 years since we got the prize, but we still haven't used it because of the fineprint details.

I'm surprised with the comments about silverleaf resorts.... What is so bad, that people that purchase a wk with silverleaf are NOT READING the fine print....

yes it's small but don't you read the fine print of a credit card/loan for a mortage/loan for a car/ heck, even you CELL Phone bill....If you're not sure about buying something, they do give you time to read all of the info & allow you to back out depending what state you live in. I love the company I work for... I am not in sales, but know for one thing, "THey take care of their employees" Not saying that some departments DON'T have their favorites, "Doesn't all supervisors/managers have them??" THey shouldn't, but it's LIFE, there will be people that do half the work with the bad attitude move up before you just b/c they are friends outside work. I would say, that would be the ONLY thing that Upsets me, but who do you go to??

They will just shoot you down and point out a reason why you don't get moved up & etc.... anywho, If you're smart, just READ the CONTRACT First!!

to Silverleaf Resorts - employee #717021

Who's listening to you, you work there. Of course you're going to say this, because you work with the company that's scamming us!

Why don't you just quit and get a better job!!! :(

I am surprised by some of the comments. If you go and set through a presentation and don't like it - leave.

If you are going for the prizes only contact the companies involved as soon as you get home.

We have been members of Silver Leaf for many years and we do say no when we feel we can't afford it. If you can't afford the Time Share price tell the person you are working with you're done and leave.

I like Silver Leaf and enjoy my time with the resorts I visit.

u will get a prize but u wont get to use it, we never heard back from the companies about the cruises.

so will i leave with a prize or not thats all im concerned about