Every time I try to send this it kicks me outwant send I just got our statement in mail. With a balance once again.

I called to make sure they had it all straightened out once again before I wrot it all out not getting a bill. Still we send in payment. Sent priorty I made a copy before mailing so that we will all be on same page been owners sinse 80's never haf a problem all started in November. Im not the only one I never had to call the company or sure never complained im now on the *** of joining the complaining dept.

I owe no balance as we have never been late nor missed a payment. Please send this message to the right dept to straighten out your bookkeeping dept.

Orange lake took on more than they can handle. Thats how company fails because they dont know what each company is doing .I thought I was going to be proud I can say im sad to say im embarressed that im even connected to a company like yous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of silverleaf resorts billing department. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments