They mislead, misrepresent, and completely waste your time. I entered a drawing for a car and was informed that I had one a major prize from these guys...guaranted! When I spoke to them on the phone, it was guaranted again.

It's a long story, but the only prize we got was a stay at a hotel (airfare not included) and a gas card...which basically paid for the travel expense to get to the "resort" to begin with.

When I explained to the first salesman that I don't make hastey purchases and would not buy today, #2 salesman arrived with a drastically better deal. No again and #3 arrived with such a better deal than before that I realized they must be scaming me. I told him I would think about it for a couple of days to make sure I didn't have any other questions and (no joke) he crumpled up the papers we had in my face and walked off.

I complained to 3 or 4 people there before I realized that they didn't care, and that this must happen often.

By the way, the odds of winning the major prizes are 1 in 153,000 and change. The odds of winning a 2nd or 3rd place prize is about 1/1000. The odds of winning the *** vacation package is 1/1.

My advice is DO NOT GO to a presentation with Silverleaf Resorts. Your time would be better spent cleaning a toilet or counting specks on the ceiling.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #661449

I went there on Thursday because after entering a contest for a :x brand new car at the Austin auto show they told me I won a free trip and had a great chance of also winning 49,000 or a new CAR, anouthrr trip, various other things..

All of this was not worth the 90plus miin.

High pressure sales pitch by not just one but two rude people and they mocked me as well.

Just incredably unprofessional.... a waste of gas and patience.

to canyon lake silver leaf don't Brooklyn, New York, United States #661453

Count your blessings you didn't fall for it! I have spoke with three clients in the past week, that bought and then after finding this site tried to cancel after only one week.

They all were told sorry your stuck with it! That's why we are helping all owners that are victims of fraud & deception in the timeshare industry.

TimeshareGone.com

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

SilverleafResorts.org Share your thoughts feelings and dealings with Silverleaf Resorts!

Like us on facebook at Silverleaf Resorts Complaints

Tell us how you feel about Silverleaf Resorts?

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

get over itttt and stop complaining.. loser

#52028

it's a small price to pay for mini vacations. :zzz

North Webster, Indiana, United States #20007

You got the trip. If you read the info I'm sure it did not include airfare.

We read the ads before hand and knew the odds when we got there. Also, the gas card was intended only to pay the way up. The gas refund was more than we paid for gas.

I didn't like the hassle of the paperwork to get the gas and trip but I knew going in that it would be. Those bonuses are not really associated with SL.,

Plymouth, North Carolina, United States #15685

You are all idiots and just don't no how to read and have fun