I inherited a time share and I have to tell you make sure if you own a time share you put who's ever name that is to inherit the time share on it now. They will bug the poor person as if the whole world revolves around their corporate office.

The charged me $250 to change the name and since I did not do it in their time frame and I did not respond to their annoying phone calls they closed the file and charged me another $250 to open it again. What happened to the first $250 they must have had a party or something. They are so annoying and they are really out to rip people off. I love when they send the current amount due say $5 they can not put the whole amount due to pay it off you have to call and waste your time.

They think everyone has nothing better to do then talk to them and forget it if their BS department has your number they will call and call and call with all their great deals. I think they think everyone is lonely and has nothing else to do then listen to them and they can rip people off by lying about all their great deals.

Stay away they are just to annoying. At the very least do not give them your phone number.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

#302095

You folks that believe Silverleaf is a rip off are all just idiots. You all knew you were investing in a timeshare when you bought and were well aware that they would want you to upgrade and continue to purchase timeshares when yo were buying the original property.

Some of you are just cowards, if you dont want to be called and "harrassed" go through the proper channels to make that happen. If you didnt want to be involved with Silverleaf you should not have bought the timeshare in the first place. I mean are you people *** or what...what did you think a timeshare was when you were purchasing it???

Its called research people, some of you should stop making huge purchases without doing so first.

You are all getting what you paid for. hahaha

:( I absolutly am going to go postal if I receive one more single call from these *** a$$ people in Dalls,Texas. I have asked them over and over and over again to leave me alone and even was told by one lady if i hung up on her, she was just going to call me right back and she did indeed!

They are super annoying and such a rip off, they told my fiance we won some sort of gift card but instead it was a letter to go to a seminar and waste 90 minutes of my life! No thanks, but would love to make a trip to Texas to have a face to face chat with those morons!

those annoying phone calls as you call them were to save you money on the transfer....Now to help you ..do you have proof you inherited the property , such as a will ? if you do then send this to the corp. office ,without proof you will have to wait until the estate is settled ..they can't put this in your name until you can show proof you own it , it is real estate just like owning a house , you can't get a house in your name unless you own it ..