Houston, Texas
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Stayed at Villages last week.Requested crib at 4 pm, after second request it finally arrived at 9 pm, (infant miserably tired).

Phone never worked.

Asked Stefanie in activity area about starting a movie at 1 pm, her first response was "I just got here and am not punched in yet." Waited 10 minutes and asked her again (she was behind desk) about movie and she replied, "I just got here and punched in, wait a minute".Attitude matched words, if you don't want to help customers Stefanie, get a job where you don't deal with people.

Positive note- crib was nice when we got it, highchair was great, laundry was also a very nice bonus.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments