Received call from a super rude Customer service rep regarding setting up an appointment to view the flint resort. I asked if she could call me back so i could speak with my spouse and the unprofessional agent told me and i quote " well are u even interested?

Because I am NOT going to WASTE my time to call you back for nothing." I responded that i was obviously interested but had to check my spouse's Schedule as well. She continued to be rude and when i made a comment about how rude she was being and asked for a different agent she responded with the following "well you should get off my line". After that I immediately asked for a supervisor. The supervisor was not rude however she did justify the agent.

(Not good in my book). Please don't call me back. I would never do ANY kind of Business with a company that acts like they are doing me a favor. Last time I checked u wanted my $.

I can't believe you have these kind of agents working there.

This is not a serious company worthy of your $. BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments