I have been a owner at Silverleaf for many years. At this point I have 2 Presidental units the weeks I want and the resorts I want to stay at.

I was at The Villages last week they wanted me to come in for a "survey". So we went to there "survey" I told them exactly what I thought about Silverleaf. I have been lied to cheated. After all that they try to sell me another unit.

When they finally understood I was'nt buying another unit they came out with the newest lie. The new bonus time reservation for $6000.00 I can make my reservations online before anyone else. All I would have to do has go online put in my special password and see everything that was available right then. After several no's I excused myself will my fiance stayed there.

I went to my car got my laptop and went to the silverleaf site. After logging in and see this was already available I took my laptop in to show them. The manager said that was a mistake it should be available to me. I called my sister and ask her to log on to her Silverleaf acount she had the same thing there on her computer.

They wanted to know why I was so hostile to them.

I to;d them they where all liars, I had everything they tried to sell me so they made something up. Stay away from them.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director