I went through the 90 minute lecture, which actually lasted over two and a half hours. They made the package they showed me look real tempting.

So I asked, "WHATS THE CATCH?". They told me there was no catch. They explained more and more about what I would get with the package and then BOOM, there it was, THE CATCH. They wanted $12,000 down for a deed ownership.

But that was the first catch. I told them I wasnt interested but they kept pushing. I had 5 people trying to get my money. Then they offered me a "sweet deal", the option of TAKING OVER a deed for only $1750 down.

I still said no. So the final offer was to pay for a TRIAL MEMBERSHIP which was $1,000. It included a 6 day 5 night stay at any resort with only $150 down and $85 a month. I told the sales lady I would rather lose $150 instead of $12,000.

but when I finally got my package in the mail, the package was VERY LIMITED and we could only use it in the winter months. More catches. So I call to cancel the membership so they would not take the rest of the money from my account. Turns out I only had 10 days after the contract was signed to cancel.

I didnt get the package till 3 weeks after. We can book a Disney World vacation for 7 days and 6 nights at a resort INSIDE Disney World for just over $1,400 which includes daily park hopper passes. Silverleaf just gives me the hotel which is 20 minutes away from the park. So we've just decided to make the best of it and try to use the package somewhere else.

On an up note, we did get our $40 debit card.

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES. THIS IS NOT WORTH SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

clllv

Silverleaf will constantly have a BS excuse why you can't use your time BUT, if you upgrade then you can...well, they keep upgrading you until you finally purchase the presidential & then lots of luck getting that too but in the mean time, they keep getting more money from you. They have NO ETHICS what so ever...run as fast as you can away from them.

I had deleted my email account from my phone so I didn't get these notifications till now. I was just told that I could not get my refund.

And to this day I haven't been able to take that vacation.

I don't take vacations in the winter time. And yes I'd like to be part of that lawsuit if you still get this

I was told I would get my 1000 back at the end of the trial membership. At the end I decided not to join and the guy we talked to said he never said that and we would lose our money if we didn't buy into ownership. Did they say anything like that to you?

customer right

I gathered a lot of information when I worked for Silverleaf !! They illegally charge owners MAINTANANCE fees so that management and other employees can go on free vacations !!

Me and other owners will be filing a class action lawsuit against them and trust me they will have to pay millions back to a lot of owners !!

If you want to join us let me know !! Thanks

just remember this is for a lifetime of vacation not just a one time thing. 1400 for 1 vacation or even if it was 20K for a lifetime and being able to will it down.

PERPETUAL, if you know what that means, but before being negative do some real research and look at the fine print. the program works only if you ARE going on vacations.