Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have been a Silverleaf owner since 1999. I own two (2) weeks with Silverleaf; one at Holiday Hills in Branson with Endless Escapes, Presidential Red, and a Lodge at Seaside in the summer in the newer Lodge building with the elevator.

I have been very dismayed since they were bought out by Orange Lake and run by Holiday Inn Vacation Club. They no longer give the gifts at check-in, do not have early check in and late check out for its Diamond Club owners. Apparently have done away with the Endless Escapes because when you go online to book any bonus time, the most nights you can select is 3.

I am planning on filing a Deceptive Trade Practice Claim against them. Shawn Fechner

This reviewer shared experience about "pretty much all of the above" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Newport, Kentucky, United States #1244818

Did your claim go through?

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1242852

count me on , feel the same way, carlos moreira a 1 week owner at hill country resort.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1240448

If you have not moved your unit into their points system you can still (for the time being) utulize your 12 pm checkout time. There are two ways I have done this.

One you can argue with them that you are Silverleaf and not Holiday Inn and that you are entitled to the noon check out time.

Or, what I have found far more easy is when I get the email confirming that I have booked my bonus time the checkout time regularly still says 12:00 pm. I just have that email ready to show them.

Killeen, Texas, United States #1224024

I also have been a long time Silverleaf diamond owner. I am upset with the unilateral changes as well.

Especially, taking away the 12:00 PM checkout for presidential and diamond owners. There argument for changing the checkout time is to give house keeping more time to clean the units for the next scheduled owner check in at 4:00pm! I am not a lawyer but I consider this change a breach of contract. I have advised corporate I refuse to accept the change of loosing TWO HOURS of my PAID vacation time.

I am willing to consider legal actions. We stand a better chance united then individually. Please keep me informed as am willing to join you in any legal actions to preserve our hard paid for contractual benefits / rights.

Lenn D. Deloney.