Parents passed away 18 months ago and Silverleaf has refused to transfer ownership. Have completed all required paperwork and they still find additional requirements while still charging a monthly fee for a product I am not allowed to use.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and should be investigated by a state attorney general (My next Letter).

The company sends a document requiring two independent persons to sign and notarize a statement about people most of which is information unrelated to the transfer of property, such as if ever were divorced and when etc, etc.

They have received the certified death certificates and a completed questionaire, but still refuse to transfer deed without more ridiculous information, but yet they want their monthly fee. This is a scam and please stay away from this company.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

#193368

I certainly empathize - my sister passed away 3 months ago unexpectedly. We all thought she had gotten out of this contract years ago, until the autopay & paper notices started showing up.

Have talked to 6 different people already (even when someone gives me direct extension), and nothing is ever notated on the account. Have gotten 2-3 nice people who try to help, but overall they are scamming with additional paperwork, as you mentioned. I even questioned the first set, and they said I had everything needed to close, then the calls began again.

Now, I am getting offers for free trips as a "new" owner. Very frustrating, and my next communication will be with attorney generals in IL & TX.

HelpTimeshareOwnerGetOut

Hi I'm just someone who just wrote you a comment about exactly what you need to do in your situation. I was reading your comment and I'm sorry for all that has happened to you and still going on.

The other comment I wrote was very long and detailed on steps that you need to take in order to get your situation under control. Whenever I sent it I put in the wrong security code and it deleted everything that I had written. So this comment is going to be short and sweet. I used to work for Silverleaf and I know how they work and how to legally get around what they are throwing at you.

I am not a business I just like to help people if I can because I have heard and seen it all. I'm not here to bash Silverleaf even though sometimes I know a lot of people want to. If you want some of my opinions or advice just leave me a comment or e-mail me. Like I said before I'm not a lawyer or business so all the information I give out is just my opinion and what you do with the information is all up to you, but I would just need some more insight on exactly what your situation is and what all you have done thus far to resolve the situation.

It sounds like to me that they are just trying to find a loop hole in the system that gives them the right to take back your parents timeshare, which you are still paying on. If they were to get it back, they would just re-sell it at market value.

E-mail if you want help. HelpGetOutofYourTimeshare@yahoo.com