I have never spoken to such poor customer service reps and incompetent managers ever in my life. My husband was completely skeptical, but I feel hard for all of the lies.

They call ALL day long when I am current with the bill, offer me BS upgrades when I don't even like what I have now bc of their poor service, and breech other client's confidential files bc they share my husband's name.

After requesting to be removed from a calling and mailing list, they continue to harrass us. It's truly a new level of hate.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

If you're looking for a company to invest in. This is NOT the Place!

SLR documents ARE LEGAL....READ the fine print!! Make sure yo have EVERYTHING in WRITING and INITALEd by the Crazy sls reps! If they try to tell you otherwise afterwards.... threaten Attorney/ Go to the media/ Threaten Attorney General or better yet the Better Business Bureau......

It's not right! People are losing their HOMES/ Savings/ everything they have worked so hard for. It's like a HOME Mortage just for 1 week...This is something you will NEVER own. The unit you purchased is owned by 52 other people.....

GO RIGHT ahead b/c that is the ONLY thing you're guaranteed. one week and a bill once a month x 12 for 15-30 years....

#320546

I had a time getting rid of my Silver Leaf timeshare week". I was frustrated at the rising fees and no one is buying them for close to what they are worth and I’m spending too much trying to get rid of it..

So I was reading on pissed/.com and there was a post from a girl at a Company and they were taking Silver Leaf timeshare weeks and can have them out of your name in six weeks and you pay nothing out of pocket and get a tax donation write-off in addition (so it’s like selling- get money back)-Well I’m a skeptical person but I figured I should give it a try so I emailed the girl in the ad/comment-Nanette and she mailed me a small welcome packet of information on donation and I faxed in information and sure enough the week was out of my name in six weeks and I had a $5000'.00 tax donation to file with my taxes/. They were honest courteous and reliable so I wanted to let everyone know". (And also wanted to help Nanette she was wonderful,.) Good luck getting rid of your Silver Leaf|.Go to www.

trejesto. Com and fill out donation form –please put Nanette in referral – she’s a big help.If you have already gotten rid of your week pass this to other owners that want rid of theirs they will love you!

they donot care what you think. they have your money now.

call jim scott. 214 631 1166 extension five five five five