i went to silverleaf after being called by one of their employees telling me i won a trip and to come pick it up all they wanted was for me to buy a timeshare i said no after 2 hours of taunting me and begging me then they gave me a fake vacation voucher which was supposedly a 4day 3 night cruise to bahamas but in reality it was going to cost me about a thousand dollars these people are crooks and thieves i am contacting the attorney generals office and the bbb and as well dateline news cbs nbc and sending them all the info they gave me and all the complaints i downloaded from other people who have been ripped off by theses people which is thousands...stay away do not go near thesaes people

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Just got home from a meeting with these people. I had studied up on *** they do there pitch and by the time they got to us was pretty ticked off.

We had a 12:30 appointment and didn't see a sales rep until almost 2:00. I told them I wouldn't buy a thing today no matter what just by the fact they were not timely. We went thru the pitch. I told the sales guy to just cut to the chase and bring on the final offer.

2hours later the final guy comes and I tell him I wouldn't buy anything even if I wanted based on the lie they tell you to get you to come listen. When a 90 minute sales pitch turns out to be almost four hours that is too much. The 3rd guy told me the 90 minutes says approximately. Oh that really made me mad.

He through up his hands and just said go get your gifts in a huff. I didn't mind seeing what they have to offer but they remind me of used car salesmen.

Rickey

I can't believe companies like this are still able to operate in American and when you buy a timeshare it's for life. It doesn't have any value and you are screwed. Go on ebay, you can by a silverleaf timeshare for $1.00