Dear Sir,

I owned a white week with a balance of $750.00. My sister and I put together to upgrade to a Diamond card in Galveston, TX. She paid $5000.00 (paid up for a year) to get this upgrade in April. We had bonus time in July, and chose to spend it at Piney Shores in Conroe, TX. We were introduced to Phil Slack, who said he could get us a better deal on a Presidential. He took my white week with a balance of $750 (I had paid for $150.00 for 7 years), the upgrade to Diamond, and an additional $2500 on my credit card. The cost to me was to be $400.00 (this included everything). He gave me his cell # if I needed help (it was canceled), and he could not be reached at Piney Shores.

I was pressured into this sale and called to cancel it, after receiving a bill for $533.06. I did not know that I had 6 days to cancel. I have spoken to Marilyn Brooks (ext. 5514) several times, but she told me that I had to pay $461.61 before she could lower me to a Lodge. They have taken away my vacation time, I have nothing else to give Silverleaf. Is Silverleaf a "Ponzi scheme?"

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I'm sorry to say but they do turn your credit over. I let mine go back when my wife was laid off.

Now I have a forclosure on my record.

This is after constant harrassment from the main office day and night. Silverleaf has gone completely ghetto at the Canyon Lake facility.

is lying to you. she is nice but she wants you to pay your bills so silverleaf can take you off accounts receivable for the quarter.

tell them to stop calling and turn them into the texas attorney general. mention names. Her boss is Jim Scott and Ed Lahart.

mention them to the attorney general. if you do this they will leave you alone and NO THEY DO NOT TURN YOU INTO CREDIT.

Whatever they are..they are all criminals and this company should be shut down permantly!!