White Oak, Texas

My wife and I were on vacation this past week in Galvaston, Tx. and was approaced Downtown on the Strand ba a salesman desperately selling appointments to the Silverleaf Resort.

When they claim they are not high pressure sales, not true because it began here. He wanted $40 to reserve a time for the following day. He quickly dropped his price to $30 and promised all these fabulious prizes. The whole time telling us we won't have to buy and they will release us early if we are not interested.(I knew this was a joke because I quite selling Cars after realizing I had Ethics.) We had several phone calls that evening confirming we were coming.

(Seriously we are on VACATION. These people don't quit.) We make our appointment and we are sitting in a room with about 20 different variaties of White Trash all promised the same as us.(By the way I am White.) I knew we were in for it when I hear the salespeople having a Cheer Rally) We get our saleswoman and she spends 30 minutes on wanting to get personal. We tour this amazing facility and all the time we are being drug around in her piece of *** old Dodge Intrepid. Now she wants to sell us $15,000 worth of paper, a $4000 Down Payment, and only $500 a month!!!

(These people are nuts) After 2 hours of this *** she finaly get the part WE ARE NOT INTERESTED! She brings over a snotty nosed PUNK trying to be cool and hip. He quickly wants to get personal and be our best friend. His angle is to repeat the same *** and drop the price to $8000.

He finally realizes we are not interested/ or maybe that he is quickly fixing to go home with a bloody nose and brings over an old man that must have been in his 80's. All he wants to know is were we treated nicely, why won't we buy and by the way he can get us into the program for $1000.(Can you say SCAM!) So we had the Liner, a Closer and another Closer.

My advise is if you were ever interested in Timeshare like us then here you have it listed above and I strongely advise "Walk Fast past these CLOWNS! Sincerely, Steven Jones from Longview, Tx.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director