Silverleaf Resorts is in a real financial mess right now, and may not be able to clean it up.If you own with them, "GET OUT NOW"!!
Do not buy a thing from this company, they won't be around much longer. Please continue to put your claims in to BBB, and the A.G. against this company for their questionable, and illegal business practices while you still have the chance!! If you need evidence, just google it...the proof is in the pudding.
Even executive mamagement knew it was time to jump ship, the have been kicked off the NYS in the past.
RCI kicked one resort out for failing to comply with set standards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Silverleaf Resorts
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- " I sold a beautiful and rare astronaut FDC signed by cosmonauts and US Astronauts , Deke Slayton and Vance Brand. The buyer , "GEORGE9785" , paid via paypal..."
- "I ordered cascading roses in a basket for a funeral. cost was 149.99. What they sent had 4 roses was tiny and worth $40 at most. They offered me $15..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."