Meriden, Connecticut

Silverleaf Resorts is in a real financial mess right now, and may not be able to clean it up.If you own with them, "GET OUT NOW"!!

Do not buy a thing from this company, they won't be around much longer. Please continue to put your claims in to BBB, and the A.G. against this company for their questionable, and illegal business practices while you still have the chance!! If you need evidence, just google it...the proof is in the pudding.

Even executive mamagement knew it was time to jump ship, the have been kicked off the NYS in the past.

RCI kicked one resort out for failing to comply with set standards.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

“We are excited to finally have this decision behind us so we can now focus on one thing, and that is our clients. During the last 2 years they have been trying to do one thing and that is to shut us up and bankrupt us through the court system. We always felt that at the end of the day a jury would see that TAI is...

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Former Employee

SLR is in trouble. I am a Former Employee in the Financial services Dept ( collections) The main problem seems to be deceptive high presure salesmen. The cost to maintain the resorts are to the point that the dues pmts will be larger then most pay for the property month

Cindy

Jason aka Oak N' Spruce have you checked their stock today? Obviously you have NOT!