I bought my timeshare at Silverleaf at a good price, and my husband and I use it. So, I have no complaints with the resort itself, but the telemarketing makes me wish I'd never gone near the place. Every month or so, our answering machine fills up with telemarketing calls from Silverleaf, offering us a visit to the resort to pitch another "special offer." We've gone to their meetings before, when we're staying at the resort and they offer us money to hear a new pitch, but we've never upgraded our timeshare and always tell them bluntly that we do not ever intend to spend more money on the timeshare.

Even so, we get inundated with offers to come to the resort and hear their latest pitch--and it's always the same pitch, by the way. They've been hawking their "diamond" plan for years; every time we hear it, they say that there are only a few slots left, then the plan is closing.

As much as I've enjoyed my stay at the resort, the experience is overshadowed by the horrible marketing people. I wish I had never bought into Silverleaf.

Comments

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

I have to agree. This is a big waste of money that you can't get out of.

The maintenance fees are lifelong and only go up so even if you pay the bill off....you will still pay out. They always try and pressure you to upgrade under the guise of an owners update meeting.

Scam. I won the DVD player for going to the meeting....I should have gone to a flea market and picked up a nicer one.