4.3
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I feel the same way and after I paid my resort off then my maintenance Fees went up. I'm on disability and can't really afford these fees.

I feel as I am never really getting to enjoy going because of Fees I wish someone would get all our money back that their still taking as of today.

I pay over $76 dollars a month for Fees.This needs to stop I feel I never did own my resort I paid for. Shirley Safford, now Shirley McClendon 3625 Mockingbird Circle, Cleburne, TX 76031 Feel Free to Add me to getting my money back and Thank You for caring about us Consumers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of maintenance fee. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maintenance fee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Cleburne, Texas, United States #974186

Fees just went up again to $83 dollars since I posted about this paying $76 on fees for Silverleaf Resorts. Unhappy about getting Shafted on Fees when I went to Galveston and seen Roaches in the room we stayed in.

Asked for a potato masher 5 times never received it. SO WHAT ARE ALL THESE FEES FOR AGAIN?