Bought 2 weeks with this resort. I cannot use the bonus time or even my weeks as they never have anything available.

I am very unhappy with this program.

I have never missed one months payment, but if I am ten days late from the due date, I am hounded like a person a collection agency is trying desperately to catch a notorius deadbeat.

I get several calls per day until payment is made, yet I have four weeks banked up that I cannot use? I have tried to call the coporate office and talk with anyone about taking this thing back and without profit, just get me out of it, but NO, I am stuck with something I cannot use.

Review about: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Forest Park, Illinois, United States #847861

I cannot use at all

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

you can DONATE it to a church or other organization and take a tax credit or get something off your taxes, please ck it out. i think this will be the best solution. good luck, i have a time share and it is not with silverleaf, but i saw on caller id where they are calling.

wow! they can force the children of a buyer to take over property and pay their maintenance fees?

You are are right. infact if you die, they will just transfer it to your children and force them to make the monthly maintenance fees.

Your bloodline is trapped forever until there is no bloodline.

Our government wont do anything about it either. They are making way to much money in taxes.