My name Tammy Bagley and I a member at The Villiage I have my time share many years and tge rules keep changing The service is horrible the secure is lazy they will not show you how to get to your room if the weather is bad. I there and it was no towels in the room.

After you are almost finish paying for your mortage your maintainance fee go up I had the right to you the resort when ever I wanted to but that was changed to every other week. If you have two contracts and one is behind and one is not they will not let you go in on the one that is up to date. These people is frauding the public. They want you to pay for things you did not agree to.

Then they through in your face the rules could change at any time. That means how much they charge you and what ever else they want to change.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments