I thought this was a scam and I went out their and it was absolutely beautiful and the people that work thirty are so kind and just wanna help and the prizes were awesome I'm so glad I joined them

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Katy, Texas, United States #942792

This is obviously a fake review.

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #938272

You're an ***! Maybe, just maybe people would believe your review if you were somewhat educated.

Have fun with Silverleaf!

We have owner for 33 years and it's nothing but a hassle each time we go. Can't sell it...that would be a waste. So we use "our week" each year and the first thing they do is try to up sale is. Luckily, we don't fall for the used car salesman B.S.

and we could really care less about receiving "free stuff." It's not free when it's costing my family and I valuable time. I charge $500 an hour and they can't afford me.

to Shannon #944071

To those who are interested in joining a class A Lawsuit against silver leaf resorts I am looking for others to stand up with me and my boyfriend against them. If interested contact ClassALawsuit4Silverleaf@gmail.com we are looking forward to joining with you to help right this wrong.

to Shannon Quincy, Michigan, United States #945789

Why dont you use your week to go some place else?! Were you offered a swop with RCI?

We are a owner and have never stepped foot in a silverleaf resort..

we swop ours out for a week of cruising or to disney or where ever in the world we want to go! Just curious if you were given this option as a owner?