The rep we spoke with was very dishonest about what would be involved at the resorts. When we got the contract, in so many words, it said that whatever the rep told you wouldn't matter.

Only what's in the contract is what matters. For example, the rep said that there were no blackout days. When I called to get more information after the purchase, they said that weekends are blackout days and would cost extra. We specifically asked the rep if there was an extra charge for weekends.

He said NO. Bait and switch. If you wanted a refund, you have to send something in writing to their offices with your signature. When we got our refund, it came in for of a visa gift card that incurs fees if you don't use it.

If you ask me, that's not a refund at all. A check that can be deposited into our account would be best as it is a full refund that has no chance of being taken back.

Read everything before you sign anything and give them money. I'm certain that after you read the contract, less people would make a purchase.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 06, 2015.

Comments