2.0
Facilities and Services

I had an appointment at 11am. After waiting an hour around screaming children an announcement was made stating they were over booked and were not doing tours.

Everyone was advised they can reschedule or stay to collect gifts. When I inquired how long it was going to take I was rudley informed that it will be longer since I'm interrupting the only two people upfront from registering people in the system. People are laying around sleeping because there isn't enough staff and they are meeting only one to two people at a time.

3 hours in and I'm number 35 on the list. This place is unprofessional!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of timeshare presentation from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments