Joshua, Texas

Silverleaf resort put a raffle up at Six Flags in Arlington and allowed minors to enter. Then called my daughter to let her know she won a prize after her class took a fieldtrip to Six Flags.

When she told them she was not 18, they asked to speak with her parents. I called them and asked why they were getting minors to sign up for prizes when tjeu could bot claim them. Mrs. Medlock, rep from this company, continued to argue with me.

I informed them to not call my.minor daughter again.This is such a scam.

I entered once not knowing what it was almost 17 uears ago and they continued to call almost daily when I told them I did not want to visit nor invest in their resort.

This person wrote the review timeshare presentation from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments