This company is full of a bunch of frauds and people trying to take advantage of hard working individuals. I filled out a form a Gurnee Mill Mall and a few weeks later received the form in the mail saying I won either a car, money or something else.

After that I gad to travel about 45min to a meeting with some of their "employees" so they could lure me into a contract and to buy into their resort. The day ended with, "How will you like to pay for this?" Never have I been so upset and insulted in my life.

I did not win anything (was given a lottery scratch off ticket to find 5 matching figures, same odds as a real lotto card). I wish I could have that time back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of timeshare presentation. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned timeshare presentation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Morton Grove, Illinois, United States #968898

This company is full of a bunch of frauds and people trying to take advantage of hard working individuals.I filled out a form a Gurnee Mill Mall and a few weeks later received the form in the mail saying I won either a car, money or something else.

I did not win anything (was given a lottery scratch off ticket to find 5 matching figures, same odds as a real lotto card).I wish I could have that time back.