This company is full of a bunch of frauds and people trying to take advantage of hard working individuals. I filled out a form a Gurnee Mill Mall and a few weeks later received the form in the mail saying I won either a car, money or something else.

After that I gad to travel about 45min to a meeting with some of their "employees" so they could lure me into a contract and to buy into their resort. The day ended with, "How will you like to pay for this?" Never have I been so upset and insulted in my life.

I did not win anything (was given a lottery scratch off ticket to find 5 matching figures, same odds as a real lotto card). I wish I could have that time back.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2015.

Comments

Morton Grove, Illinois, United States #968898

This company is full of a bunch of frauds and people trying to take advantage of hard working individuals.I filled out a form a Gurnee Mill Mall and a few weeks later received the form in the mail saying I won either a car, money or something else.

I did not win anything (was given a lottery scratch off ticket to find 5 matching figures, same odds as a real lotto card).I wish I could have that time back.