1.9K views
With Company response Not resolved
Facilities and Services

Can we sue Silverleaf Resort for their unethical and aggresive way of selling.

My mom and i went due to i had entered a car contest and they told me that is what it was for. Then we sit for gours listening their sales pitch.

I told them i wasn't goung to join because i didn't need it and was never going to have the time to use it. They kept talking got me the cheapest deal and told me that i could sell it back if I didn't like it.

That is not true. My mom and I ensed up in a car accident, we couldn't make payments. We tried to get them to sell it and they refused. They said we have to pay it. They expect ua to pay for something we never used before!

Now it has got to the point where they want me to pay them $3,000. If not they said to get a lawyer.

I hope their business gets closed down!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

SilverleafResortsCares
Company Response

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for any miss understandings, we would like to look into it. Please call us at 1-888-476-0991 so we can address your post.

#919252

I had also signed up in a car show. We made an appointment to go out & look at their PROGRAM in Flint,Tx at The Village Resort which guaranteed us a prize of no less then $500.

The "ONLY" thing they required was a drivers license for proof of ID. So we drove an hour and 20 minutes one way. While in route we called them to validate and confirm. We were now told we needed to show a credit card or check book in addition to our drivers license.

They never told us that in the original conversation. We inquired as to why our drivers license was not good enough and they told us that it was their rules. So we refused now KNOWING at was a scam, and turned around and went home. These people are shady, dishonest, deceitful, wicked, deceptive, crafty, crooked liars, their hearts are full of calculating treacherous under handed schemes to steal peoples money for their own gain.

I pray an eternal curse of failure and financial ruin upon this entire company all the way back to its beginnings. My spoken word is confirmed through the blood of Jesus Christ.

I bind it in heaven and on earth. Matthew 16:19: “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.