2.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

First time trying to use and couldn't. Some of the specific perks I asked about and was told were included turned out not to be offered.

Even with that I paid but my financial status has changed and I will not be able to pay for my timeshare any longer nor even utilize it enough to benefit me. I have tried to sell on every social media site possible with no success. The resort sales assistance at all, even though all they will do is turn around and resell it once they take it. I have spoke to management and all they ask is if I can make any payment at all.

I use to love going to the resorts before I purchased one.

Never again. This is really stressing me and pushing me towards depression.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of timeshare from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1012690

I owned on week but every time I went to the resort they kept pushing us to buy more till my wife got tired of it all together and we simply let it go . We had it paid for but instead of 35 a month they went up to 95 dollars a month dues so we finally figured we could afford a better vacation other wise.