My boyfriend had to retire early because of a serious back injury, & he Finally got ssi disability-- we Barely get by... & I was Sooo Hopeful this silverleaf thing was Real!

I was hoping to help him out, because he's such a Dear, sweet, good man- he's paid for Everything(can't really afford to, cause his diabetes & high blood pressure meds are Expensive!!!) while I'm out looking for work. So, yes, I'm desperate for money, & want/need to get my teeth fixed so I don't lose them- my boyfriend Desperately needs dentures, hard for him to eat right now :«(. I wanted to get my feet operated on before it becomes a Permanent disability ('inherited' genetically- I Never wore heels!) they are Very painful advanced bunions on both feet. Tendon reconstruction required.

It's just a Slap in the face, Very disappointing, & hurtful how these Creeps pray on desperate people!:«( They claimed if I did'nt want the vacations, I could 'immediately cash in & get the money equivalent', or, 'Would still immediately get a minimum cash prize of $800 or $500 the Day I attended the 90- presentation.' Well, I went ahead & scheduled an appointment to meet them @ 10:00 Today...then a few days later, got my 'confirmation letter' 'proof' in the mail--& realized I Don't even have the money for the buss pass to Get there, And, I don't even think the buss route goes out by the DFW airport!!! Yeah, that's where One of their facilities are located! How do these Greedy, Heartless Creeps sleep at night, Knowing they read from a Script, & lure Desperate people in?!!

I'm Really sad & depressed now. Nothing's really legit anymore, huh?!

Comments

#712020

I can help you to stop your monthly payments, protect your credit and get you out of your loan balance. In some cases we have even got some of our client's a refund based on fraud and misrepresentation.

We have successfully helped over 4000 clients so far and we have offices in Houston, Austin & San Antonio with Licensed Texas Realtors.

We are accredited with the BBB and have an A rating! Visit us on the web at TimeshareGone.com and ask to speak with Kevin Hanson or give me a call at 713-554-3334

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

After only 4 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 4,000 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities.

Kevin Hanson

www.TimeshareGone.com

713-554-3334 Ext 805

936-689-6690 mobile

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

Additionally, we are the only company to win in court against the biggest timeshare company in the U.S. Timeshare Advocacy International Wins Lawsuit against World’s Largest Resort.

pissedconsumer@timesharegone.com

Licensed Texas Realtor Since 1996

Kevin Hanson (Timeshare Advocate)

Regional Sales Director

Timeshare Advocacy International

855.702.6636 or 713.554.3334 Ext.805

Nice try, 'kevin'- But I DON'T THINK SO!!! JERKS LIKE YOU GET PAID NO MATTER WHAT!

I keep getting calls from these actors @/from silverleaf on my boyfriend's phone---he's already Told them Numerous times, it's a Message # Only, & actually, since they Are a Scam, to Stop calling his cell. Do they listen? No!!! They've resorted to calling my cell phone now---only, I Have a Block option that I Used to Stop them from contacting me!!!!

Shame on All of You for preying on Desperate people who Really Are in Dire straits, & Need Money to get out from under, pay off elec. bills, medical bills, Get More food in the house so we don't feel like we have to Ration our food each month, or Starve!!! So, "advocate of silverleaf,'' & all you Actors/Liars that read scripts for them---I hope your T-Bone steaks & Caviar meals leave a Rotten taste in your mouths, & You can't sleep @ night over what you're doing!!!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE HEARTLESS & WRONG!!! THIEVES!!!

TIMESHARE ADVOCATE

*CANCEL YOUR SILVERLEAF TIMESHARE*SIX HOUSTON AREA LOCATIONS*LICENSED TEXAS REALTOR*

After only 3 years in business, Timeshare Advocacy International, LLC (TAI) has completed over 1,200 Timeshare contract terminations. Saving our clients over $32 “million” dollars in total timeshare liabilities. We offer guaranteed results for all qualified properties.

TAI is committed to working closely with local timeshare owners. Our consultants advise you on how not to fall prey to the fraud and scams that are affecting owners worldwide. Why take the chance of becoming a victim to some out of state company?

Texas Licensed, Real Estate Professional.

CALL TODAY! (713) 554-3334 Ext. 805

Kevin Hanson

Licensed Timeshare Advocate

Kevin@timesharegone.com

Sweetheart, please, please, please, stay away from this organization... Now that y'all are retired, so to a lake and enjoy nature... Silverleaf is a lure, and once you sign a contract with them, they will bleed every cent out of you...