5.0
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I love silverleaf booked my tour and stay with no problems read my contract very carefuly so knew what i was signing and getting into, very friendly staff great service

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1184234

This sounds like a fake review. Ain no way in ***, anybody gave SilverLeaf a review like this.

Stop the ***!!!!

It aint go work! Either way, the bad outweighs the good!!!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #1182214

I also agree. This has to be an employee.

I'm very well educated and read through my contract very carefully.

No one is illiterate here..... They have obviously committed fraud.

THIS HAS TO BE SILVERLEAF WHOM POSTED THIS! LIES LIES LIES!!

THERE IS NO WAY YOU HAVENT HAD ANY TROUBLE. THEY SCAM PEOPLE INTO BUYING THIS ***.

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. HOW CAN ANYONE WORK FOR THIS CAMPANY AND NOT FEEL BAD FOR WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE.

tjsaye
to Anonymous Midlothian, Texas, United States #1158864

I agree this isn't from and owner. Total bs... I have been defrauded by these people from the word GO