Resolved
3.1

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

This issue has been resolved. Silverleaf was very accommodating to me.

Huge misunderstanding and I appreciated their accommodations. All it took was a few phone calls. The key was to stay calm and respect Silverleaf as a business when talking to them on the phone and explaining your situation. If you ever feel like you were taken advantage of, just be nice and call them.

A lot of people there are pretty nice and understanding. I would delete my bad review if I could.

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2015

Silverleaf scumbags! Don't even get me started.

Silverleaf resorts is absolute garbage. They are liars, and scam artists. They will **** you over any way they can. I went through the tour that was supposed to be 1 hour.

It turned into 3.

They ran my credit card without permission and then told me I couldn't cancel for 5 more days. The exact amount of time you have to cancel.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

Who did you speak to? Provide more details please.

i was promised that if i bought from them and had to sell because my financial situation changed they would gladly help me do that...

guess who is in the middle of a fight with them trying to just get out of it...

not to mention all the other promises we were sold... or should i say shoved down our throats.

Houston, Texas, United States #995389

***... I was told I couldn't cancel at all.

My main complaint are the locations.

They advertise all of these awesome locations, when the location are really remotely located to any major cities. That's what I get for just wanting to go home after being abducted into purchasing a timeshare I guess.