Very Poor customer service. Drove 1 1/2 hour for tour to only sign in and be told I was not eligible for tour.

Did not provide any info that would indicate if I qualified for anything and was told this happens all the time.

For my inconvenience I was still provided the gifts, however was not given an explanation as to why I could not tour.

I noticed that many Hispanic and African American famines were given this spill. Would not recommend this company to anyone because what I witnessed today is the epitome of realty and customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tour from Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments