1.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have been paying on my package that i bought this year and it has been nothing but a waste of time and money. They keep telling me that i am a few months behind when im not cause it comes out of my account every month.

They did not let me change my bonus week like promised and said that i lost it. They keep going up on prices and its not what the contract says its suppose to be. I have tried to get out of it but they will not let us. Told us when we signed on to get in this that we had access to all the resorts for the same price for all of them and that was a lie too.

We are only allowed to go to a few of them. I want out of this contract and to never have to deal with this again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Gappy3113 is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments