I am told that now I have to pay taxes and dues now in January on all 3 of my properties or I can't book any time on my endless escape or as they call it now bonus time because of holiday Inn resorts policy is they expect in to be paid in January and they are not accepting monthly payments on the taxes and dues like silverleaf did. They don,t tell you this when you go to one of their meetings just that the founder of holiday Inn resorts is family oriented and wants families to be able to have a nice vacation but people who are on fixed incomes have budgeted to make small monthly payment on taxes and dues. They do care because that isn't their policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1271804

Did you convert to the points system? If so unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about the monthly assessment being due in one lump sum at the first of the year.

However if you did not convert to points and are still a regular Silverleaf owner then check your contract.

I was told that our dues would begin to be due at the first of the year and when I went to check our contract I found it specifically states that the dues are due monthly.

This means that while they can be paid in advance they can not require the whole year up front. It would be a breach of contract for them to do so.