1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

So my husband and i was conned into one of those "Temperary deed" which they said was the best deal they could give. The deed is for one year and you pay 100 a month for it.

Once the year is up you have a choice to continue or decline their offer and GET OUT card and not being stuck with this resort. So after we got it they invited us back for a "welcome free night stay" but in the a.m. they call u in and they try and get you to buy the actual deed "these ppl dont give up" after we said no they let us be. Pat toled us that when ever we wanted to, we could cancel the Temperary Deed at any time so when we tried doing so we couldnt cuz you only had 5 days till you got the deed to do so.

We called and talked to Pat and he completly denied ever telling me and my husband that. Once the year was up we still had 2 free nights to stay. So we ended up using one of those nights for new years and we stayed in a lodge. It was completely dirty inside as if no cared to even clean it.

The worse part made me sick to my stomach was when we got in the jucuzi. It looked stained so we put towels down to sit on thinking it was only stained, but when we sat down the white towel floated up and it started turning colors. We got out drained the water and noticed that the Stains were obviously not stains.

We were sick and discusted. I tried taking a photo but the photo doesnt do any justice cuz the color looks faded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2017.

Comments