Bergheim, Texas
Facilities and Services

Silverleaf pulled my week back from RCI after it was banked because they didn't receive word from me to bank it. When I called to enquirer about it they told me there was nothing they could do about it.

So, basically I paid them $900 in maintenance fees and dues for nothing in 2015. I have been an owner with them 24 years and am disgusted with their flippant attitude concerning my week.

This note is to potential buyers out there...Beware, Silverleaf looks out for themselves and not their owners. Do yourself a favor and Do Not Get Involved With Their Timeshare Program

micarino48 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I thought the new owners would change things for the better. The payment history and reservation history has been wiped out.

They have my payment due doubled which is false. I smell a lawsuit and I and millions will be glad to see it finally come.