1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

When they took over Holliday hills in Branson mo they brought in pushy sales men from all over to make you set thru there BS sales pitch we finely got up and left! No more 12:00 check out, or gifts at check in, no towels in kitchen,no bath soaps, no daily paper, no free towel service and always pushey sales when all you want is get your room and relax!

The man told me last night there's a Dollar General across the street if you need anything, before they would bring you a light bulb if one was out! My family's been a Silverleaf owner for 35 years and now it's time the ones that that have Deeds recorded in the county to let them know we are not going to be bullied and we will stand by our Contracts!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

I agree with this review and would love to do something about it, my email is "bob.78109@yahoo.com"