Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

I signed the contract when I had a $90,000/yr job. 2 years later I don't have that job and am EXTREMELY down on my luck.

They are going to foreclose and then hit my credit report for $25,000. I am on public assistance with an 11yr old. As soon as they do that i won't be able to even rent an apartment! They are going to get it back in the foreclosure, sell it to someone else and still hold me to the contract.

It may be legal but it is NOT MORAL!!

I have tried everything to sell it on my own. I told them of my situation over a year ago and they refuse to work with me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #1178622

I can really sympathize with you. I had a similar experience where after only purchasing my timeshare 2 months later my husband became sick and is now on disability.

IT is stressful and feel your similar pain! We manage to pay the monthly amount due but are far behind on maintenance fees because we don't have the money we need to cover this and along with all the other household expenses. They will not do anything to help us out! I really surprised myself that I was taken in have always been hesitant about investing in a timeshare!!

but we took the 2 hour drive to visit the resort and signed away after a good 4 hours of seeing the place and their sales staff speaking to us! The timing of the week is in the middle of winter. How we thought we were getting a grand deal is beyond me?! I think with the environment in the room, the excitement and all the wonderful things said along with high pressure sales pitches I got taken and am kicking myself!

Who knew what life held around the corner for us like an illness and big loss of income.

I am concerned with a foreclosure and don't know if anyone has had a foreclosure experience but I think it is a slow process but will include me paying attorney fees and ruining my credit score! Any comments welcome!