Caribou, Maine
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I am an owner @ oak & spruce...fml for this decision...

i would be called to go to a mandatory meeting. Well these meetings are not... i would tell them i was busy after answering the umpteenth million calls non stop... well....

i was busy fixing cars or computers. I am a disabled vet and do this to help people and keep busy. I weent to oak & spruce a couple weeks ago to use my week. We found a yellow stained towel in the bathroom upon arival.

In the pool there were many violations of people roughhousing and running around and much more. I had a person almost jump on my head. The person incharge said nothing to no one. I stared taking pictures of my familly and was told i can not have a camera in there..

The funny thing is it is not listed anywhere in the pool rules so i am obviously to blame. There where many times the spanish speaking employees where fighting and arguing behind our buildings wich bothered me that they could not take it else where. I was told they where out of trash bags and dishwasher soap and have to wash the dishes by hand before i leave. On 1 of the nights there was glass at the bottom of the stairs i reported @9pm and was told maintnance was already informed...

i walk past it many times and continued to complain. So It was cleaned up 20 hours later... the list goes on. I told silverleaf i will not pay a cent more so it would be wise to do a deed back..

they told me they are only licensed to sell it to u. I told silver leaf i do not like to travel to places unknown to me and my mom owned there.. Now however i feel it is not a safeplace or relaxing place to go.. and yeah go ahead say pm us or call us so we can adress the fact of your concerns...

allready did so have fun. Why not explain to your customers about the we can sell it to you only tobend you over idealogy and phillosophy.

Every one...i am sorry for you all!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments