3.5
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

My father bought to properties wIth Silver leaf both was paid off, my father a Korea war Veteran 82 years old started have health problems an didn't pay his maintenance fees in a year 1036.oo they are foreclosing on the unit on October 6th we tried to pay them the 1036.oo and they say its to late they wouldn't accept payment they are Theives and i will tell EVERYBODY i know don't EVER do business with them cause you will be sorry, if my dad hadn't paid off property they wouldn't have taken it from him they just want to *** another person out of their money. LOSER'S

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). nsturney723 is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

So did he still have to pay something after they foreclosure his unite. We paid ours off and playing the maintenance fee. Which we are tired of paying

nsturney723
to Anonymous #1054247

No not as of yet I'm sure they are thru with us and have a new sucker to buy the Unot all over again, I'm sure you don't pay maintenance fees on a foreclosure timeshare if some redilious reason they try THEY WILL NEVER SEE IT.