4.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I actually had a really nice time on the tour. The Piney Shores in Conroe Texas was beautiful.

My tour guide Ronda showed me the entire resort and the condos/cabins were lovely. Her sales pitch wasn't pushy and she was very easy going. In the end I like many others explained that 4K was too high. So they set me up with a trial package for one year at 90 per month.

I'm fortunate enough to live only 30 min away so I plan to make the most of it. The money used to cover my monthly fee will be taken from the gym membership I had with 24 hour fitness, I no longer need it because I will work out at Silverleaf 3-4 times per week. I'm excited because after my workout I can swim in peace or read a book by the lake. The experience is what you make of it.

If the resort your going to is not in your area and you won't go there often then you may be disappointed. Maybe it's not for everyone but it's definitely for me. And Time share is a great business tool if you know how to use it. You can also sell your time share each year and use it solely to profit from.

We have to get creative and start thinking outside of the box. But if you are truly strapped for cash and have very high expectations it's not for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2015.

Comments

Please if you don't mind, let us know how had your experience been since your post.