We were scammed into buying a timeshare here in 2014. We haven't even been able to use it and they say we have no time available????

What we were told and what corporate says are two different things. This is horrible!

Then we asked to sell it and was told we couldn't sell until our whole balance was paid???!!! This is ridiculous and totally illegal!

preciousday wrote the review because of bad quality at Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Silverleaf Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Silverleaf Resorts and silverleaf resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

RobertTuck

My name is Robert Tuck and I work for Resort Relief.

We represent a law firm that agrees with your complaint on the Silverleaf Complaint Board, and we like to speak to you about your rights. We have been in litigation with Silverleaf for years and can help you.

Please call me about what's changed and what to expect from Holiday Inn Vacation Club.

Reach me at the office or my cell. Hope to speak to you soon.

RT