1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

The first time I stayed at silverleaf resorts in Tyler! The condo I was given seemed to be something out of the early 60's!

I had extra family members staying with me! the bathroom facility was horrible the wood around the tub was splintered and elapidated ! beyond belief! I felt like I was in the Ghetto section!

Then the swimming facilities were over run with the locals!

I asked the managment about it, they informed me that they have always let locals use it for a fee! Which definitley caused over crowding!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments

RobertTuck

My name is Robert Tuck and I work for Resort Relief.

We represent a law firm that agrees with your complaint on the Silverleaf Complaint Board, and we like to speak to you about your rights. We have been in litigation with Silverleaf for years and can help you.

Please call me about what's changed and what to expect from Holiday Inn Vacation Club.

Reach me at the office or my cell. Hope to speak to you soon.

RT