I went to the presentation and told them my concerns, after having owned a previous timeshare, that I would not have access to bonus time the times that I would want to use them. I also was concerned about being able to book the timeshare when I was available to use it.

The salesman was as slimy as could be and told me ," we have a try it before you buy it program for $1,000" he then assured me that this program would be perfect for my situation so that I could try out everything before I bought it to make sure I was happy with it. After I sign my name on the dotted line got home and read do the paperwork it said I was not able to use bonus time and I can only book off season times for the week of stay that I bought. Needless to say it was the most expensive round of miniature golf I've ever purchased.

Don't go to these presentations don't buy from Silverleaf and don't believe anything they say. Their website is difficult to navigate and other companies are starting to buy them out which probably means that current owners will begin to lose benefits.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silverleaf Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments