1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My mother passed away over a year ago. I am no further along in the transfer to myself and my sister than 8 months ago.

The original paperwork she signed for us to use her timeshare got lost. The power of attorney got lost. I was able to speak in her behalf for years, that information got lost. I have been calling and emailing repeatedly but cannot seem to talk to someone that knows anything.

Emails do not get returned. Paperwork was sent supposedly to the wrong address three times, the next person said that was not the case and that I needed to sent yet another power of attorney and death certificate to get paperwork issued. I emailed another one weeks ago. Calling again today because I have the day off.

Can't get through. On hold again for over 15 minutes. No way to leave a message. Sent another email but don't have much hope of ever having it answered.

I KNOW her timeshare time is coming up and I would like to use this week because it has been paid (as was last, Silverleaf no help then, rep was quite curt with me) for but I cannot seem to get any information from Silverleaf. The links on the website do not work so that is pointless. I handled all my mom's finances for years.

This by far is the most aggravating company I have had to deal with. No one seems to know what they are doing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

I don't know if this will help you, but my advice is to go to the county seat where is the resort that your mother owned the timeshare. Get a copy of her title and a death certificate and from there you will start.

Good luck.

I know it is not easy, but it is doable. You can reach me at smaragda.gentile@gmail.com

POA is no longer valid once person has past away. Do you want the lifetime of maint fees.

Wait a minute and look at other reviews on this website. This timeshare is about as worthless as a penny, and you should be glad that you are done with them.