Silverleaf Resorts is SCAM!,,,,,, Please do not waste your time or money like I did!! We did not buy but were told that we would get a vacation for $199.00 if we registered the certificate given and took the trip within 1 year.

We were tricked further with a bogus $100.00 gift card. Well, no trip could be scheduled and then I was told that I could pay $129.00 to extend the certificate for 6 months, and pay $189.00-$225.00 per person. Tried to dupe me again!!! This company trains their SCAM artist mployees very well.

Run as fast as you can if you encounter this company. No wonder a former employer ran this company off the premises!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments