I am thoroughly disgusted at this "scam"! I clearly made staff know that I was not interested in any gimmicks.

I was assured of a "cash or car" PRIZE. That is why I took the long drive out there, and painfully had to hear all the garbage & "$$ throwing"! I respectfully went on the "tour"...I would not stay there if you paid me!!! Then to add insult to injury!

A nitwit by the name of TREVINIO tried to cajole me even further even though my answer was a FLAT...NO!I was highly insulted! Wasted time, gas!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1185431

Did you pay anything towards their accommodation? We were supposed to go today for our "tour"? They want to charge us $100 to cancel.....do I even need to pay that?