My husband and I called to schedule the tour, that was a joke, you can only schedule a tour the week of, not in advance, and when I called Adrianna on misinformation she told me she straight put us on hold and

Didn't say anything. My husband called back and spoke to a supervisor, Tracy, and she hung up on us!

We then had to call back and go through another supervisor to get a refund. This company is a JOKE and the customer service is sad.

They say the conversations are recorded, so what if they are, do you think they will actually go back and listen, doubtful. They just want to sell a timeshare.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of silverleaf resorts vacation ownership. Silverleaf Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned silverleaf resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silverleaf Resorts.

Comments